Thursday, October 06, 2011
there's a cute little blog i like to follow called the rockstar diaries. it chronicles the adventures of a little family living in dc. besides the author, naomi's cool sense of style, my very favorite thing is her happy lists. making these little lists makes me remember all the little things that make me so happy.
10 things that make me happy:
1. my little boy. ( watch this video)
2. whole wheat chocolate chip pancakes. (recipe here!)
3. watching silly tv shows with my husband.
4. babies inside pumpkins. (more photos like this one to come!)
5. having dance parties with my two year old.
6. the first day of cool weather after a looong hot summer.
7. chasing new dreams.
8. kissing my little one's cheek over and over and over.
9. clean, fresh out of the dryer with three dryer sheets sheets.
10. random funny things discovered on pinterest (like this one:)
Monday, October 03, 2011
brian took joe on his very first camping trip this weekend. the only catastrophe was that joe threw one of his beloved elmo rainboots overboard and it sunk to the bottom. when i asked him about it, he gave me a very animated demonstration of how he flung it overboard. when i asked him if he was upset about losing it, he replied, "nope, i want PINK elmo boots!" (insert a horrified look from my husband here:) the boy knows what he likes!